Shoot The Centerfold License Agreement
Copyright and Licensing Information COPYRIGHT MATERIAL
The Contents (“Contents”) including, video files, tutorials, project files, audio files, help files and data files contained within the Collection (“Collection”) via DVD, CD, or Download are proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. Shoot The Centerfold, Inc reserve all rights, except for those specifically granted by the license agreement below.
This License covers the use of all Shoot The Centerfold products and includes any additional terms outlined in individual product licenses or amendments. We reserve the right to change or update this license at anytime. This agreement can be found at ShootTheCenterfold.com
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and Shoot The Centerfold. Inc through Shoot The Centerfold.. Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. If you choose not to accept this agreement, you must return the product immediately. By using any part of the Contents, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- The Contents may only be used on 1 computer at any one time by 1 individual.
- The tutorial or sample Contents may not be changed, or incorporated in your work. For example, you can make a pictorial based on our tutorials and technics.
You may NOT: sell, redistribute or incorporate the contents of this collection in a form that is distributed as a creative collection or set. You may not sell or incorporate the contents for distribution on stock footage websites containing, projects files known or unknown etc. Neither as individual elements or part of a composite. You must accept the Contents “as is” with no express or implied warranty.
- The Contents may NOT be used with or within a production involving promotion or exploitation of illegal affairs.
- The Contents may not be transferred to any third parties through networked computers without written site licensing from Shoot The Centerfold.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Shoot The Centerfold Inc and all of its officers, directors, employees and agents (“Those Indemnified”) for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the Data for any purpose. This includes computer data or downloads.
6. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or transfer any part of the Contents to a third-party.
7. The Contents are NOT royalty free and may NOT be published, broadcasted or distributed through broadcast channels, web or any other known or unknown form.
- Our tutorials, footage, and project samples may not be reused for training or online video resources such as a personal website. They are for educational purposes only and may not be copied in any form known or unknown.
The Site and the information contained in reference herein are for your personal, non-commercial use only. Except as otherwise specifically permitted herein, you shall not broadcast, duplicate, copy, reproduce, edit, manipulate, modify, publish, rent, sell, publicly display, perform, distribute, transmit, or circulate to anyone the contents of this Site, or use the contents of this Site in litigation, or for any commercial or promotional purposes, without the express written consent of ShootTheCenterfold.com or its lawful successors and assigns. For usage permission, contact us.