Nude photography is a beautiful thing and should never become a challenge for anyone who wants to explore the anatomy of a woman or a man while behind the camera.
Here are a few pointers for you to get you started. Keep in mind that photography is about creating an appealing image that both parties should enjoy.
1. Don’t go fully nude right away. Start fully clothed with a tease. Capture her personality and seductiveness to establish as the opening shot.
2. Make sure to keep your model in her comfort zone. If she feels uncomfortable, it will show in the final images. Try to capture at least three different moods. One could be a shy approach, another inviting and yet another could be bad girl vibes.
3. “Always show her best angles only and don’t get lost in the moment”Know your angles. Women are curvy, just like curvy roads. Find the best angles for your light and camera. Always show her best angles only and don’t get lost in the moment. Also, an angled body tends to look slimmer and more flattering.
4. Imitate classic poses without being too stiff. Make sure to have your model freestyle as well. You’d be surprised what kind of poses women can come up with when they loosen up. Don’t serve alcohol and make sure to check her ID that she’s legal age.
Cellulite is not a big deal; use partial wardrobe or lingerie to hide it. I hate to shatter your childhood dream, but many Playmates are not perfect. One more thing about posing: not all the best poses are easy to perform! Keep your hands off your model and work with your her using direction to find what works for her. Hold the pose, America’s Next Top Model!
5. “Get some of the latest offerings from Victoria’s Secret (this gives you a reason to visit the women’s lingerie section)”Don’t just have your model wear whatever underwear she’s dressed in that day. Get some of the latest offerings from Victoria’s Secret (this gives you a reason to visit the women’s lingerie section).
You never know what might happen and who knows who you may meet while picking a perfect navel ring and some lace-topped underwear (which sends guys into a frenzy).
6. A good safe and classic start is the bath photo. Droplets of water, or suds, on her skin is always sexy. Try not to fall in the bathtub with her!
7. Accentuate your model’s best assets, not yours! Keep it natural and let nature elevate the mood of the set. Try not to appear nervous, but it’s completely OK if you do! Just let your model know that you don’t have much experience in this field and ask her to work with you. Honesty works well and is appreciated by women.
Behind the scenes image by Adam Freedman
8. Keep yourself out of the photos! Unless it’s behind the scenes image by 3rd party capture.
9. Hard nipples are always better. Some women have inverted nipples which do not show themselves. Again, keep your hands off since she is in control of her nipples. Hold your camera instead!
10. “Lighting is the key. You don’t want full light, which is a mistake that 90% of photographers make”Lighting is the key. You don’t want full light, which is a mistake that 90% of photographers make. Maybe they feel like they need to use all the light possible because they paid lots of money for them.
But the truth is that lighting does not impress chicks. Use them accordingly per each situation. Keep in mind that less is more.
11. Choose your shooting location wisely. It’s important that the surroundings are complementary to your scene/model. Feed her breakfast or at least a lunch if it’s a full day shoot.
12. Here’s an important tip when booking a model. If you look to get away with the least dollars spent on your hourly subject, you most likely will get what you pay for. Getting a good result equals having a good model. Don’t be known for being cheap. Models talk!
Always have a plan “A” and a plan “B.”
13. Make sure to shoot details in addition to full body shots. The top of a stocking, a bare leg or just the hint of nipples through a T-shirt can be way sexier than an entirely naked pic. Do not fall in love with your model or your images. Pros love lighting and professional accomplishments, what do you love?
14. Many men are super confident but fall apart and cannot squeeze the smallest sentence out of their mouth in front of a woman. Directing your model is crucial and necessary. Relax and stop apologizing for things. Models, and women in general, like photographers with confidence!
15. Make your models feel sexy and beautiful. Women love lingerie and sexy outfits, and it’ll show in your pictures. And if all else fails, joining STC seminars would be a good place to start.
© 2017 Copyright ShootTheCenterfold.com. All rights reserved.